ACA is the Resource for Angel Education...AND your THOUGHT Leadership!
ACA is currently seeking specific sponsorship partners for our gold standard Educational Programs, which would include an opportunity to co-develop, deliver and distribute co-branded educational materials to our ACA Member Community for an entire year.
This is a great opportunity for national wealth advisors, financial institutions, accountants, attorneys and other value add sponsors to serve multiple markets throughout the year, and culminating in our annual Summit for maximum reach and impact.
Exclusive Educational Sponsorships include:
- Naming rights on Educational Workshop for full year
- Full page back cover ad on all printed materials for one year
- “Sponsored by” logo on website and materials
- Ability to participate as a panelist at ACA led Educational Workshops (3-5 total per year, 1 at the ACA Summit, 1 at the ACA Leadership Workshop, the others TBD...could be more. Current markets include:
- ACA Southeast Regional Meeting - The Research Triangle, NC - September 10-11, 2019
- ACA Leadership Workshop, Oct 15-16, 2019 and ACA Midwest Regional - Cincinatti, OH
- ACA New England Regional - Boston, MA - November 7, 2019
- ACA Western Regional - TBD - Q1 2020
- ACA Summit - Westminster/Denver, CO - May 12-14, 2019
- 1-3 minute VIP intro, with leadership and panel participation for chosen representative
- 1 comp registration with opportunity to be included in program
- Ability to distribute content at participant seats
- Annual Bronze Partnership Package
ACA EDUCATION - Members Only
- Introduction to Angel Investing – one-hour course
- Interactive Introduction to Angel Investing – two-hour course
- Fundamentals of Angel Investing – half-day course
- Term Sheet Basics - half-day course
- Valuation Clinic - half-day course
- Advanced Workshop on Capitalization Tables - half day course
ACA PROGRAMS - Members & Non-Members
- Webinars - one-hour webinar (webinars are free for ACA members, there is a small charge for non-members).
- Free Webinars for New Angels - six programs on the "building blocks" of angel investing
- A Conversation with ACA Instructors on Fundamentals of Angel Investing – one-hour webinar (This webinar is free for ACA members. There is a small charge for non-members.
- Achieving the Right Balance in Early Stage Term Sheets – one-hour webinar (This webinar is free for ACA members. There is a small charge for non-members.